Sunday, July 31, 2016

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Finds

Since summer is still in full swing down in Baton Rouge, it's hard to think about fall fashion and shopping for cold weather clothing. The only thing that could make me think about cardigans, jeans, and booties though is the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale because it is too good to pass up...

With that in mind, I decided to hop on board and take advantage of some great fall fashion steals!


Peasant Top // here

I love a good peasant top and this Sun & Shadow top is no exception! The bell sleeves and flowy shape are so much fun.



































Plaid Tunic // here

This BP. tunic top is a bit long on me, but it's so soft and lightweight, so the length doesn't bother me. I can't wait to dress it up and down this fall.






Flare Jeans // here

These Treasure&Bond flare jeans were by far my favorite item that I bought! They fit perfectly in the waist and after I washed them, they shrunk a little bit to be the perfect length with a good pair of wedges. I love that the flare shape is a fun alternative to my go-to skinny jeans.














I made sure that the items I ordered could be worn in varying seasons, since our Louisiana weather is so crazy. I can't wait to wear these pieces regularly when it stops feeling like 100 degrees outside!

Did you snag any great deals at this year's Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment